Fourcornersdirect.com / The whole experience was a joke

I ordered a bird feeder from Fourcorners, after waiting five weeks I called to inquire about my order, it was on backorder and it would be another 4 to 6 weeks till delivery, since it was for a gift I ask if I could cancel the order. The person on the phone said no problem, two weeks later I recieve a card asking if I wanted the order delivered by the 27th of June or do I wish to cancel, I returned the card the day it was received. A week later the item was delivered. I called and ask if they would send me a prepaid return and I was informed that that I would be called to let me know, of course I never heard from anyone. It cost $15.05 to return the item and now I must fax the mail receipt and they will decide if they will reimburse me. I order through the mail often but this is one company to avoid. The whole experience was a joke. They have a complaint department but there is no way to contact them.

Ba

Comments

• Mi
      14th of Jun, 2012

I ordered three items, and two are okay. The third is a motion-activated item, and it doesn't work. I tried four sets of new batteries.
    Now I see that I must pay to return this item, even for a replacement. The item is defective; why should I pay to ship it AND to have another sent?
    Another reviewer stated that he will not order from this company again, and I won't, either. This return policy is unfair.

• Fr
      28th of Apr, 2013

I ordered Bra from this company Posture Comfort Bra. DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY! I wear 44C and this was soppose to fit up to a D cup. Was way to small for me. And it costs more to sent it back than bra cost in first place. I will never order any thing from them again. Product very inferior.

28th of Feb, 2014

Ordered Clear Hear HD Hearing Aid. Ad and video indicated it came with a charging unit for the battery. When I received it, there was no charger. Called Four Corners and the rep told me they no longer send it with the charger. I told her that the ad said that and she then asked me if I wanted a refund. I asked her if I was going to have to pay the postage to return the hearing aid and she said yes. This should not be my responsibility. This is false advertisement, clear and simple. I did not receive what I ordered and paid $38.89 for product, including shipping and handling charges. I am asking that they pay the postage for me to return this item.

• Pe
      17th of Mar, 2014

i ordered bras they sent the wrong size now they expect me to pay to return them sent me a letter saying unable to fill the exchange not availabe said it may take 2 or 3statement cycles to return to my card what kind of business are they running