Foundation Financial Group / Mortgage Lender

1 Jacksonville, FL, United States Review updated:

Foundation Financial Group is a great mortgage lender. Foundation Financial Group uses trigger leads to generate sales. People don't like telemarketing call and consumers don't like that their interest in a home loan is available via a trigger lead. That's not Foundation Financial Group fault. Blame the credit bureaus or the government. Once you give Foundation Financial Group a chance, you'll love Foundation Financial Group. I'm a very happy Foundation Financial Group customer. If you have questions about Foundation Financial Group, talk to customers, not people who have not done business with Foundation Financial Group. Just my opinion based on my positive experience with Foundation Financial Group.

Comments

• Th
      22nd of Jan, 2011

I was getting ready to defend this company on another complaint, but this obvious employee post is a little unneccesary.

• Sn
      13th of Feb, 2011

I had a phenominal experience with Foundation Financial Group.
    I don't understand what are the other complaints are about. They kept their word and was a pleasure working with them.
    I give Foundation Financial Group an A++

• I0
      26th of Sep, 2012

It seems a little fishy that anyone would be on this site to, "defend" a company or give it an "A+" review. It is, after all, a "complaints board". I came here specifically to see how many complaints there were against this company, and if there was a pattern to the nature of the complaints. If there was going to be a response, I would have expected it to be one of a professional nature from an employee of the company trying to make a genuine effort to resolve the problem. That would have calmed some of my own concerns about ethics and integrity of this company, (or lack thereof). Instead, finding random "rave" non-specific reviews like the one above only deepen my unease about Foundation Financial Group.

26th of Sep, 2012

Well, with a username like Real Foundation Financial Group Customer, it MUST be true!