Fortress Security / Dishonest business practice

1 DFW, TX, United States Review updated:

Do not do business or deal with this company or its sales people. They will mislead you into signing the contract and take your money. It happened to me and they will not do anything to correct the unfaithful contract and their mislead uninformed info so they can refuse your complaint. Also, don't put too much trust in the BBB, they may have under-the-table deal to keep their rating look good. I filed a complaint with BBB and monitor the progress and status rating of the company...no effect at all and it does not even show up in the company complaint database. Anyway, BBB rating is bogus.

Te

Comments

10th of Jun, 2010

I work for an All State Insurance Agency and we refer all of our business to Fortress Security. One of our customers asked me to look at this site because they saw Fortress on it. I can tell most of the complaints are about Pinnacle/Fortress INC out of the east coast and not Fortress Security LLC. So most of these are not the company we refer.
    Secondly, I personally know most all security companies require their customers to sign a 3-5 year contract so the previous complaintant really should research this! Most all large reputable companies like Fortress require contracts as a standard business practice. We will continue to refer all of our customers to Fortress Security.
    All in all Fortress is a great company with at one very happy customer :) Matt Harvest