Forex-Signals-4U.com / Someone please help to close these people down

I sent $600 dollars to this company, which was supposed to be based in Cyprus. It turns out the address is not real, the telephone number is a pay-as-you-go number, and they have stopped replying to my emails since I have asked to close my account.

Someone please help to close these people down!

Po

More Forex-Signals-4U.com Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Pa
      6th of May, 2012

I similar fashion as this guy, I signed up 10 months ago with managed account for $500 via paypal. After months I tried to get a status of my placement, was given the run around and then no more contact. I tried many times to get FRED DAIVD the CROOK to respond and he refuses to respond to my email request for my money or explanation. Just silence. Don't get rippped off by FRED DAVID the CROOK.

BEWARE! I am in the process of documenting my entire experience over a nine month period to submit to the traders court but in the meantime I wanted to make sure no one else got ripped off by FRED DAVID the CROOK. I encourage all who got ripped off by FRED DAVID the CROOK to contact PayPal in similar fashion if you sent in your money via that payment system so maybe we can get his PAYPAL account revoked before he rips off more folks.