Force Factor Test X180 / Unauthorized Credit Card Charges

1 Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada Review updated:

I ordered a trial pack of 26 tablets of Force Factor X180 tablets. I agreed to pay for the shipping only for this trial pack which was about $4.99. They did send me the trial pack promptly but have also gone ahead and charged my Credit card $100.24 cents which was totally unauthorized. I read the fine print and there was nothing that said they will automatically bill and re-order. Another internet and vitamin scammer. Beware stay away from this merchant. Change Creditcard numbers. I have moved to file formal complaints. Plain and simple this is a scamming venture, stay away!

Ar
Sep 5, 2014

Comments

• To
      15th of Sep, 2012
    test x180 - received an order I did not order
    force factor,llc
    cambridge,ma 02139
    Massachusetts
    Phone: 1-866-44-force
    forcefactor.com

Received an order that I did not order:

• Th
      15th of Sep, 2012

Write refused, Return to sender and hand it over to the carrier.

• Mk
      5th of Sep, 2014

I am not sure what you read but the 2nd part of the terms reads:

How does the VIP Membership work
    A. You must pay a shipping and handling fee of $4.99 USD for us to send you a 14-day trial supply of Test X180. We ship the product the day after you place your order (with the exception that orders placed Friday-Sunday will be shipped the following Monday). We allow up to 4 days for you to receive the trial supply. Thus, in order for you to have 14 days to try the product, we consider the end date for your trial period to be 18 days after you place your order, which is 14 days plus 4 days for processing and transit.

B. If you do not call customer service to cancel within 18 days of ordering your free trial, you will continue with our VIP Membership Program. See details below.

14th of Jun, 2017

This company is another rip off artist. I ordered the small trial bottle 99 cent shipping. They called me twice after that and I told both of them not to send anything else I was not ordering anything more. Today had to call Bank of America and file a dispute because they charged me $75.00 for their garbage without my permission or knowledge. I am contacting my State Attorney General these criminals need to be stopped.