FMW Laboratories / fraud

1 Zip code 33020Hollywood, FL, United States Review updated:

I ordered a sample of Acai berry capsules which were advertised by FWM Laboratories of Hollywood, Florida as a weight loss supplement. The cost was $3.95 for the sample - to cover shipping. I have since been billed $87.13, $1.95, $2.00, and $83.18. I have cancelled my credit card, as I do not wish to receive more charges. The advertisement did not mention that you should not take the supplement if you have high blood pressure, heart, kidney, thyroid, psychiatric disease, anxiety, depression seizure disorder, or stroke. It also did not mention that you should consult a physician if taking antidepressants. All of these precautions are listed on the ACAI BERRY DETOX+, Ultimate Fat Burner Dietary Supplement bottle. WARNING:***FWM Laboratories is COMMITTING FRAUD*** DO NOT BE TAKEN IN BY THESE CRIMINALS! It's sad that these individuals are taking advantage of people - especially in light of our current ecomonic situation. I can only hope that someone will see our complaints and start a class action suit.

More FMW Laboratories Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Ol
      18th of Apr, 2009

This company is a hugh fraud, If you have been screwed by these people, complain to the attorney general of Fla, they have a case going on this company it is is easy to file on line.. Help get this company out of business !!

• Mi
      5th of Jul, 2009

It should be the consumers prerogative to seek first the doctor's advice when taking any pills. If you wish not to receive anymore products, call 866-949-0138. That's the fwm help line. You can speak with representatives who'll delete your subscription with fwm.