FlySafair / Safair Operations — online booking
28 May 2018
I am not a frequent flyer and rarely make use of the online booking facility, I feel it necessary to draw you attention to a practice that can be considered as misrepresentation. Page 2 of Flysafairbooking site offers three options of ticket: Lite, Standard and Premium. Having selected Lite, no baggage, page 4 then adds the baggage back in with the requirement to opt out, which is what one has done in the original selection of a Lite ticket.
I spoke with an operator who offered a voucher and then with a supervisor Thuli Sithole, who has committed to cancel the voucher and refund the addition of the baggage. Whilst my problem appears resolved, I believe this practice borders on fraudulent and is devised to increase the cost underhandedly. Such a sad practice for such a great airline!
More FlySafair / Safair Operations Complaints & Reviews
- FlySafair - horrific airline exprerience 
- FlySafair - service unethical behavior 
- FlySafair - appalling customer service as well as delayed flights and the list goes on
- FlySafair / Safair Operations - fly like a boss & paid more but got kicked to the back
- FlySafair - angry - disappointed - disgusted
- FlySafair / Safair Operations - flysafair confirmation venamc
- FlySafair / Safair Operations - theft from cabin luggage
- FlySafair / Safair Operations - air hostess disgraceful behaviour
- FlySafair / Safair Operations - delayed flights
- FlySafair / Safair Operations - medical cancellation - lack of response