[Resolved] Floryday / very poor customer service.

I have ordered a dress from FloryDay website and when I received it and tried it on I was very disappointed because it did not fit me at all. At was very small and tiny and also it was quite short even though it was supposed to be a knee length dress.
When I contacted customer service they said that I can return it back to China if I want to get a refund. But it was too expensive to return and there was no point in doing that. Then I asked for an exchange and they said that it was against their policy. They offered me a discount on my next order but I refused to accept that. I will definitely not buy anything from this site again. Very poor customer service.

• Resolution statement

• FloryDay Customer Care's Response, Aug 15, 2016

Hello EmilySa281,

Thank you for your feedback. It is a shame to know that the dress does not fit. Would you please let us know your order number and we'll help you with your order. You may send us your order number and request to [protected]@floryday.com with the subject "complaintsboard + your order number + your concerns". Our related department will contact you there and solve your problem as soon as possible.

Kind Regards,