Floryday / dress ordered online 10/8/17 today is 10/25/17 and has not been delivered.

Polk City, FL, United States

I ordered a dress online 10/8/17 from Floryday. Order # for dress 1050646 and tracking # that was given to me from Floryday was LSO10955268CN and does not match transport number. I have not received the dress yet. This is the 2nd time I have used Floryday, and 2nd time I have had trouble. Thank-you for any help you can give me. Description of dress cotton solid short sleeve maxie casual dress. I received immediate confirmation from Floryday, after I placed The order.

• Updated by Elissa Robertson, Oct 25, 2017

When I insert the tracking number that was sent by Floryday, I receive the message it is incorrect. This is the 2nd order I have attempted to receive, and the 2nd time I have run into problems. Order # 1050646 Tracking # LSO10955268CN. Vivian, would you assist once again. Elissa Robertson

• FloryDay Customer Care's Response, Oct 27, 2017

Thank you for your sharing.

Please note that we are a company who is willing to bear the responsibility and help our customers when they have the problems. Your satisfaction is the most important thing to us.

Would you please tell us your order number? Or you may also send us emails to our [protected]@floryday.com with the title "" complaintsboard + your order number + your concerns"". Our Customer Service Team will handle it promptly and find the best solution for you.

Thank you for your time.

Best regards,
    Floryday

• Updated by Elissa Robertson, Oct 27, 2017

My complaint concerning FloryDay, has been taken care of once again by Vivian. She was able to track my package, and it is still in transit. The company refunded my account 30% for my inconvenience, which I certainly did not expect. When there is a problem with this company, they go over and beyond to find the problem, and they make contact with you the next day . Thank-you, Elissa Robertson.

El