Flora2000 / Poor delivery
Having updated an address on their website I placed an order for a bouquet of flowers. They tried to deliver to the previous address and emailed me about 24hrs after the event to say they were unable to deliver. They implied it was my fault and then attempted to get flowers delivered to correct address. They arrived 7 days late and rotting.
They then offered to redeliver at their cost some fresh flowers.
These have gone missing in their delivery chain and I fully expect them to arrive rotting as well. Not a great advert for the company.
I had ordered from them in the past and noted that photos of the flowers looked a little wilted at times but thought this might have been due to local temperatures. I now tend to believe this may be because of sub-standard flowers being supplied and an unreliable transport system being used.
More Flora2000 Complaints & Reviews
- Flora2000 - scam scam scam 
- Flora2000 - rotten bouquet 
- Flora2000 - dirty and rotten flowers 
- Flora2000 - Rotten bouquet & each flower in a scotch tape 
- Flora2000 - Compliments (not a complaint) 
- Flora2000 / Orios - absolutely everything
- Flora2000 - Recipient don't receive the flower
- Flora 2000 - failure to deliver flowers
- Flora2000 - Bad customer service at Flora2000 
- Flora2000 - Flower delivery for Mother's day