Flixaddict.com / Unauthorised debit

May 18, 2015
I was given the opportunity to have films on line for a free trial period of 5 days, dating from 14th, May till 19th, May, 2015, with no financial commitment. However, £24.95, has been debited from my card, without authorisation.
The HSBC has been notified.
The ref no given against the payment is:[protected].,
A. Greenwood.

N  4th of Apr, 2011 by

Flixaddict.com - Scam site

Went to a free downland site and downloaded a film and even though I did not enter my card details there was still a charge on my account for £39.95 from the above company
A  7th of Sep, 2011 by
Just wanted to say thanks for warning me. I had my cc in my hand last second decided to open new window and google this flixaddict.com "SCAM ALERT" is all I saw surrounding their website, that was a close one.
N  20th of Sep, 2012 by

Flixaddict.com - I do not even know what this site is

My visa debit has unautorized charges on it from a site called flixaddicts.com, on june18, 2012 andjuly16, 2012.I do not even know what this site is, I want my money returned to my card or will sue them.
N  11th of Mar, 2013 by
Same heree. these people need to be charged with fraud. Seriously.
A  20th of Jul, 2014 by
i have never heard off flixaddict.com untill it took £9.99 out my account. i want this cancelled and my money back. what a rip off, more than that your a scam. cancel and my money back or i will take this to the police to look at you flixaddict.com

FlixAddict / iMovies Logo FlixAddict / iMovies