Flixaddict.com / Unauthorised debit
I was given the opportunity to have films on line for a free trial period of 5 days, dating from 14th, May till 19th, May, 2015, with no financial commitment. However, £24.95, has been debited from my card, without authorisation.
The HSBC has been notified.
The ref no given against the payment is:[protected].,
More Flixaddict.com Complaints & Reviews
- Flixaddict.com - Scam - charges your credit card when they say they won't! 
- Flixaddict.com - False advertisement 
- Flixaddict.com - Noted unauthorized charge for $34.95 on my account with info 
- Flixaddict.com - Unauthorized credit card charges-scam
- Flixaddict.com - Unauthorized bank account debit by flixaddict
- FlixAddict / iMovies - Unauthorized debit card charges
- Flixaddict.com - Unauthorized credit card charges scam
- Flixaddict.com - They took money for nothing!
- Flixaddict - Charging my credit card during free trial
- Flixaddict - Unauthorized charging from debit card