[Resolved] Flirt.com — trying to cancel account but I still have not had any response from the owners
I tried several times to cancel my flirt account but I did not succeed.
By canceling the account on the site, the owners say they send me a confirmation email. After several attempts, I have not received any confirmation or response to the email I sent to support ([protected]@flirt.com) or ([protected]@flirt.com). In fact, is that they continue to charge me money for the monthly fee. What can I do to get rid of this problem?
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
Flirt.com Customer Care's Response, Feb 06, 2019
Hello! Could you please contact our Customer Support via email [protected]@phone-request.com and our managers will assist you with your query. Regards
More Flirt.com Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Flirt.com - this web site is the most used by more scammers then I have ever associated myself with 
- Flirt.com - fake user profiles 
- Flirt.com - many many bots and fake profiles 
- [Resolved] Flirt.com - trying to cancel account but has been hacked and can't access.
- [Resolved] www.quickflirt.com - don't register. waste of money 
- [Resolved] Flirt.com - flirt.com
- Flirt.com - stolen profile photos
- [Resolved] Flirt.com - invites
- Flirt.com - cancel my subscription and account
- [Resolved] Flirt.com - cancel my subscriptions