Flexi ClubContract declined - no refund yet..

I phoned in on 04 march 2013 to make a booking and i got feedback that my contract was declined . Since 5 DEC 2012 till now no one phone us to let us know that it was declined. When i asked them what about all the money we paid them on the 5 DEC 2012 they said they will get back to me. I am trying now for 2 weeks to get a answer about my money and still no one can help me. This is not acceptable i am taking this to SA Carte Blanch if no one can help me before 19 march 2013.

My contract no is 218019
Please someone help .
Angie [protected]

Am
Mar 15, 2013

Comments

• St
      Jun 14, 2012
    Flexi Club - Flexi Club
    Flexi Club
    South Africa

Anyone having trouble with Flexi Club expecially with them not supplying holiday accomodation weeks when requested. Please contact me with a view to a possible class action court case against them.
    [protected]
    [protected]@gmail.com

Mar 07, 2013
    Flexi Club - Cancel my contract
    Coleman Tours
    South Africa

I want to cancel my flexi club contract, but they just don't want me to. I have been paying only the intrest and nothing els. They don't want to cancel my contract, and I can't afford it anymore. Can you help me please. Contact Marilize [protected]

• Nc
      Apr 11, 2014

Hi am Ncamisile Mabuza and my mum is in a worse situation right now cause of these people... have you found help yet? please let me know or ill just take your numbers from your post.

• Nc
      Apr 11, 2014

Hi can you please help me... have you found help we are about to lose everything we've worked for cause of these people. please help (Ncamisilev.[protected]@gmail.com)