Fitnessblowout.com / terrible experience
I purchased a treadmill from fitnessblowout with a lifetime warranty on the deck, elevation motor and speed motors. Recently the treadmill stopped abruptly almost causing serious injury.
A repair person was sent out who stated that the walking deck was warped. After 2 months the new deck arrived and I proceeded to use the treadmill. The repairman had not been gone 5 minutes when the treadmill stopped again. I called Fitnessblowout and they told me that the motors were not covered on my warranty even though I have an invoice that says otherwise. In fact they emailed a 'copy' of my original invoice which conveniently had that part of the warranty taken out.
I can not get anyone to take my calls(steve Barzilai or jim rosen included) or return my emails. I have been trying to get this treadmill working for over six months.
This is the worst company I have ever had to deal with!!! Do not purchase anything from them.
More Fitnessblowout.com Complaints & Reviews
- Fitnessblowout.com - sounds too good to be true! 
- Fitness Blowout.com - deceptive advertising 
- Fitness Blowout.com - refusal to send refund on defective merchandise 
- Fitness Blowout - scam 
- Fitnessblowout.com - scam 
- Fitness Blowout - poor services on servicing your products
- Fitness Blowout - free motion treadmill w / ifit
- Fitness Blowout - I was able to win against fitness blowout and I hope reading my review will help you to do the same
- Fitness Blowout - hci physiostep lxt
- Fitness Blowout - treadmill services