Fit Factory / RIP OFF!!!!!

Fit Factory
I received a "free" sample (having to pay shipping and handling) of the Acai Berry diet pills. I just saw a $29.95 charge on my debit card for a "Fit Factory." I contacted this company and they said I agreed to join this "mess, " which I did NOT! However they said it was on the sales page, etc. Now, keep in mind, this charge was just taken out of my account 2 days ago yet they wouldn't return my money.

Fit Factory and Acai Berry need to remember we are in a recession. And according to God's word, paraphrased, "WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND!!"

I hope people check out the complaints about this company before purchasing!!!

A  16th of Aug, 2009 by
I received unauthorized monthly charge of $29.95 to my credit card. The first month is was under DJM Lifestylefit.com. I did not know what it was and tried to figure it out. I figured I might remember if it showed up on my next month's bill. The second month, it did not show up but another charge of $29.95 showed up this time under fitcliq. It did not show up under that name the third month, but that same $29.95 charge showed up under FITNESSHUB.

By this time, I knew that I had paid for this product and started investigating. I called the customer service number provided and they told me they represented FIT FACTORY and that I had agreed to this monthly charge after purchasing a health and beauty product in a pharmacy in Montreal. And that I had agreed to a 14 day free trial to a program provided by FitFactory.com and that they had sent an email to my account to confirm.

First, I can pretty much tell you that: 1) I was not informed whatsoever by the pharmacy in Montreal that I had been signed up for a free trial to any program as a result of a purchase. 2) I do not have any material, written or otherwise, that informed me that I was enrolled in this program and 3) I did not receive any email confirmation of my enrollment.

Second, any legitimate business would not charge an individual's credit card under different names each month. The only reason for that is to avoid detection of fraudulent charges and hope that the consumer doesn't realize they are being fleeced and duped.

There are two known addresses tied to this business:

305 W. Broadway Apt. 114
New York, NY 10013

and the other:

Blue Sky Marketing
303 Park Avenue South Suite # 1131
New York, New York 10010-3657

Both addresses seem to imply a shady business and running a business that barely skirts the edges of legality. This is something that some major media news organization should look into and protect the U.S. consumer from. While this may not qualify as a case for the Federal Bureau of Investigations (FBI), surely the Federal Trade Commission or the Attorney General of New York State should look into as a potential case for prosecution.