FirstAidWeb.com / CPR certification wallet card
I took the CPR and First Aid course on-line. Passed. Paid for CPR and First Aid certification wallet card. Money was taken out twice from my TD Bank Visa/Debit card for the CPR wallet card on 1/27. It was only taken out once for the first aid certification card. I am requesting a refund for one of the fees for the CPR card.
I would appreciate you resolving this matter. I can be reached :
Karen Daniels 4325 Bethel Rd. Apt.1 Boothwyn, PA 19061
More FirstAidWeb.com Complaints & Reviews
- First Aid Web (FirstAidWeb.com) - CPR card is a rip off! 
- First Aid Web, Inc. - CPR and first aid cards 
- FirstAidWeb.com - Took course, passed test, paid, no CPR Card 
- Firstaidweb Inc. - C.P.R. Card 
- First Aid Web Inc. - CPR and First Aid cards have not been rec. after being paid for three weeks ago. 
- First Aid Web - certificate
- Firstaidweb Inc. - First aid and cpr certification
- FirstAidWeb.com - First Aid Certification
- First Aid Web and National Health and Safety - I did not received my cpr/first aid card in the mail and charges was posted to my credit card on 1/2112
- FirstAidWeb.com - i havent gotten my certification yet!!!!