First USA Bank / Scam and cheating

United States Review updated:
I never had any transactions with First USA Bank but they're sure *** me off. I'm new to this country and is still trying to build a good credit history and successfully I might add, but this First USA Bank had been pulling my credit summary for review five times this year now goddammit!!! It'll stay there for two years and potential lenders will think I'm desperate which I'm not. Can we do something about these @$$h0le$?! I don't think they will stop their inquiry anytime soon and what other information do they have on me? Judging from their actions, this company has $h1t for ethical behavior. I sure won't do any business with them so they can just stop inquiring and get stuff!!!
Va

Comments

7th of Jun, 2017
I had a call from a First USA Bank representative, named Tony Vega. It is out of California. They called me and asked me if I wanted to settle a supposed $4800 credit that I had not paid since 2010. I checked all of our bank records since 2010. We had no payments going out to such a credit card company. We keep 15 years of records.
When I asked him to describe to me what it was that I owed, he told me that if I was not willing to settle, then they would "serve me." I told himto "serve away, " then he hung up.
  7th of Jun, 2017
@Cynthia Schott Hutchison The earlier call today, the person, a "Richard Strickman[?]" told me that they could take the money I supposedly owed and take it out of our next year taxes. He had two long ago addresses for me and my last four digits of my SSN. It's scary. I don't want to have to hire a lawyer for a scam.
  7th of Jun, 2017
@Cynthia Schott Hutchison Plus, my husband has Hodgkin's Lymphoma, going through Chemo, and we already owe this year more than we've made in a lifetime.
  7th of Jun, 2017
@Cynthia Schott Hutchison Supposed names connected with this: Lisa Collins, Tony Vega [who was clearly from India or Pakistan], and a Richard Strickman/Strickland.