First Gulf Bankpoints redemption rate change not informed

I was using the FGB credit card since 2010 for all my personal purchases thru online as well as direct. I regulary receives nearly 10 sms per month with the different offers from FGB. i was getting each FGB credit card purchase same amoount of points. As per the bank policy what was i know, 100 Points equivalent to 1 Dirham. I usally redeem my points once the credit points exceed the 20000 only. On 5th Feb 2014 i have called the FGB customer care for redeem the points, i have accumulated of 28, 889 points which was equivalent to 288 Dirham. The customer care team member is informed me that bank has changed the points to money redemption rate, but i didn't received any information from FGB either through mail or SMS. Customer care team member is telling that it was available in their website. For the existing custmers, if FGB is sending many sms & mails with their x, y, z... offers daily basis, why they can't send these informations ??????? ( Do we customer has to check daily basis the updates of the bank ? ) . I expect FGB shold show a little business ethics with their customer in future. if want, get the name of cheeeting bank.

Ji