First Flight Couriers Ltd. / Delay and rude remark!
There was a courier booked on 11-Oct-2007 and as per the consignee they told it will be delivered on the same day. On 12th Oct I called up the [protected] number to inquiry. They directed me to 080 – 41606060. Which in turn directed me to [protected]-suresh. He then directed me to call on 080 – 26700948. On this number (kalasipalyam branch, Bangalore), he told me (rudely) that you have to come and collect at our office today as we have all the deliver boys are on leave. When I asked him the manager’s number, he told me that even he is on leave. So we can deliver only tomorrow by noon.
The point is, First flight courier management team should notice how a customer after so much of traveling from one number to the other just to hear a rude remark from one of the staffs of the courier. If a company is not in a position to make deliveries on time, why do you take the couriers. This courier is an urgent and delay in this has caused me a monetary loss.
I am posting up this complaint in various online blogs for the people just to make sure that they prefer other courier service before first flight and keep this as a last option.
More First Flight Couriers Ltd. Complaints & Reviews
- First Flight Courier Services - Lottуry fraud 
- First Flight Courier Services india - Bad service 
- First Flight Courier - Non Delivery of Parcel 
- First Flight Courier - Because of their negligence in service, a child is deprived from her medical treatment 
- First Flight courier service - Pan card not delivered 
- First Flight Couriers Dubai - Mishandling of shipment, Poor customer service
- First Flight Couriers Ltd. - Consignment not delivered
- First Flight Couriers Ltd - No Delivery