First Flight Couriers Dubai / Mishandling of shipment, Poor customer service

1 United Arab Emirates

First Flight Couriers Dubai is a nightmare. This courier company whose tagline states: "Not just couriers, but Business Partners" is a scam. On 13 March, I commissioned First Flight to collect (import) a highly important DVD from Madrid, Spain for a public event in Dubai on 20 March. The ETA was 16 March. Prior to this date, I followed up and chased First Flight for the status since there was no news from their end. The agent stopped and avoided my calls, the Import Desk gave all sort of false information regarding the delay from bad weather, non-working day. Until 19 March - a day before my event, First Flight made an official statement that my DVD was declared LOST! Almost 8K Dirhams were spent to prepare the event, the lost DVD compromised my company. First Flight Management NEVER wrote a formal apology nor offered compensation to cover for the claim. They refuse to face accountability and up to now the Country Manager NEVER replied to my emails. Never trust First Flight Couriers Dubai. Most unprofessional company in Dubai.

Cl