First Choice Power / Overcharge
We finally switched to TXU. My bills from First Choice would go from $200 to $400 to $300 and the last straw was a freakin' $557 bill that blew my mind. Not to mention had my power shut off once and had to fax them a copy of my canceled check to prove I'd paid my bill. I get sent to some lady that says my power shouldn't have been turned off and some 1, 500 people had had their bills screwed up. They'd have it on ASAP. The next freakin' afternoon my power still wasn't back on so I called her back. She says her records show my power was turned back on. "I'm standing here in the DARK. My power is not on!" She asks if I've checked my breakers. As if I don't know the difference. It took another few hours before my power is finally back on.
My first bill from TXU? $159. It's a no-brainer to me.
More First Choice Power Complaints & Reviews
- First Choice Power - Fraud, bad company practices 
- First Choice Power - Billing and Customer Service 
- First Choice Power - Scam
- First Choice Power - Rip off 
- First Choice Power - Switched me from my current provider to them without my consent
- First Choice Power - Bill was lost in the mail 
- First Choice Power - Horrible company (MUST READ)
- First Choice Power - wrongfully charged 
- First Choice Power - Bad service 
- First Choice Power - They take your money