[Resolved] Finrite / cellphone claim

I logged a claim for cellphone which was robbed in march, and I submitted all the necessary documentation that was required, I waited and evertime I called they promise to get back to me, then in august I phoned again and I was told to pay an acess fee of r255, which I did the same day and a week later I phoned again, and was ask to make a choice of the cellphone and provide the delivery address and and should wait for 5 to 7 working days for delivery, after two weeks of waiting, iphoned again and then I was told that I should pay another r400 and some rands which I told them that I was told to pay r255 which idis, and to be told now to pay an additional amount is misleading because ipaid what iwas told to pay, and they confrmed the receipt and promise to deliver, then the consultant iaspoke to said he was going to find out from senior and investigate the matter and get back to me, but they didnt and everytime iphone I am told they will get back to me. Now it is october and they continue to deduct the montlhy premium for the phone every month.

I think this is day light robbery, what I am waitng for is the cellphone which I paid access fee for.

• Resolution statement

• Finrite Administrators Customer Care's Response, Oct 11, 2017

Good day,
    Our apologies for your experience during your claims process,
    Please can you provide us with your policy details and contact number to assist you regarding your cell phone insurance claim.

Finrite Administrators (Pty) Ltd
    Property Park | 389c Ontdekkers Rd | Florida | 1709
    P O Box 22524 | Helderkruin | 1733
    t +[protected] | f +[protected] |
    [protected]@finrite.co.za | www.finrite.co.za

Oct 09, 2017

Comments

Apr 28, 2018

This finrite is so pathetic i have logged a claim on the 19 march 2018 still waiting for my cell phone which was taken from me on my way from work with gun men. i try to call them in numerous occasion to stress out the urgency of this issue because my cell phone is one of my biggest tool i use to generate income. These people have told me about their backlog, and later after 2 weeks i was told that they have technical issues in their process to assist me. they don't even bother to updates with regards to the way forward on the matter. who cares about their internal issues, i am not interested in their incompetency i just need my device. i requested all our records so i can take this matter forward i am still waiting for their email. I WILL SUE THIS USELESS COMPANY they are scamming people, how can they start business without a proper strategy and enough capital to sustain the organisation. They don't even have the offices I want to visit them, there are no way to be found.