[Resolved] Finrite / cellphone claim
I logged a claim for cellphone which was robbed in march, and I submitted all the necessary documentation that was required, I waited and evertime I called they promise to get back to me, then in august I phoned again and I was told to pay an acess fee of r255, which I did the same day and a week later I phoned again, and was ask to make a choice of the cellphone and provide the delivery address and and should wait for 5 to 7 working days for delivery, after two weeks of waiting, iphoned again and then I was told that I should pay another r400 and some rands which I told them that I was told to pay r255 which idis, and to be told now to pay an additional amount is misleading because ipaid what iwas told to pay, and they confrmed the receipt and promise to deliver, then the consultant iaspoke to said he was going to find out from senior and investigate the matter and get back to me, but they didnt and everytime iphone I am told they will get back to me. Now it is october and they continue to deduct the montlhy premium for the phone every month.
I think this is day light robbery, what I am waitng for is the cellphone which I paid access fee for.
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
Finrite Administrators Customer Care's Response, Oct 11, 2017
Our apologies for your experience during your claims process,
Please can you provide us with your policy details and contact number to assist you regarding your cell phone insurance claim.
Finrite Administrators (Pty) Ltd
Property Park | 389c Ontdekkers Rd | Florida | 1709
P O Box 22524 | Helderkruin | 1733
t +[protected] | f +[protected] |
[protected]@finrite.co.za | www.finrite.co.za
More Finrite Complaints & Reviews
- Finrite Insurance Company - insurance 
- [Resolved] Finrite Administrators - cellphone insurance - unethical behaviour
- [Resolved] Edgars Finrite - cellphone insurance
- Finrite Administrators - vodacom
- [Resolved] Finrite Administrators - cell phone repair via edgars, no feedback since august 2017, phone still not repaired
- [Resolved] Finrite Administrators - cellphone repairs
- [Resolved] Finrite Administrators - telkom/finrite insurance
- Finrite Telkom - cellphone claim
- Finrite Administrators - vodacom insurance claim not being processed, been 2 weeks and no answers
- Finrite Administrators - cellphone claim/repairs