Find A Grave / memorials

United States Review updated:

There is a person named SILE, going through all the memorials on find a grave. THE person seems to think, that, in uploading all the various cemeteries online to find a grave..thats all that has to be done. HOWEVER, in doing that, you can submit the dead person's name, and it will still come up no one exists buried there UNTIL the cemetery updates their website, files, pages, records including the dead person's name. THE Obits I have had in hand, stating where folks are buried..yet, no matter what or when I reinvestigate, that persons name still comes up as not buried at such and such cemetery. UNTIL the cemetery records/files etc are updated, completely, properly..these folks will not exist..even though the cemetery is now online. I thought, creating a memorial, with the person's obits listed on it..would be helpful for folks to at least locate their loved ones, and take it from there. BUT, this person SILE on find a grave, seems to be harassing me today..on every stinking memorial I have created to the point..I deleted them all but 3..and this person SILE is still harassing me. Suggest find a grave put a muzzle on the person and hog tie their fingers.

Sa
Jul 05, 2018

Comments

Nov 28, 2018

I don't understand your comment whatsoever. Find A Grave memorials have nothing to do with the websites owned by cemeteries.

• Pi
      Feb 10, 2019

If you can't find that a certain person has a memorial in a cemetery and an obituary in your possession shows they're buried there then you simply make a memorial and add them to the cemetery. Probably no one else is going to do it. I don't understand what the problem is.