Fidelity Lending Group / ripped off

1 FL, United States Review updated:

My husband received a call also from Jacob Parker requesting a deposit up front for 6 months of payments and we sent it to them only to receive a call the next morning asking for more, my husband said no and told them to send back the money which they said on the contract they had until January 22nd to refund, I told my husband right then it is a fraud, I called the FBI which they are investigating it and have a lead.

Comments

Ch
  9th of Feb, 2008

I was also promised a loan through this company. I wired the money to Canada and was called by Alan White the next day, asking for more money. My refund was supposed to be sent to me on 01-18-2008. I still have not received it. Who do I file a claim with? Does the Attorney General's office handle these cases, or would the US Securities and Exchange Commision handle it. This company is supposed to be located in Florida. They claim that the reason they have you send the money to Canada, is because that's where the "courier service" they use is located. Please DO NOT send this company any money because you will never see it again!