simplified lending solutions Complaints & Reviews

simplified lending solutionsscam

this company got a total of $2500.00 from us with a promise of a $60, 000.00 loan...please do not deal with them if they are to call. they said they were part of lending tree and they arent...they are scamers trying to take what they can from people...the same people david dean, beverly johnson, and treshanna bailey...THIS IS NOT A COMPANY!!!

Comment Guidelines

3 Responses
    • Pa
      patricia Sep 24, 2008

i sent them 2, 000 in promise of a 15, 000 dollars loan that was suppose to be put in my bank account and never was beverly johnston was who i talked to and now everytime i call it rings busy!!! i lost my house because of this scam it got me behind in everything!!! and i was promised to get all my money back besides 400.00 dollars and never did please dont fall for this these people have no feelings but taking peoples money!!!

• Pa
      patty Jul 22, 2008

i too along with others applioed for a loan and was told by David Dean Beverly Johnson and KIM jones that i was approved for a 6, 000. loan and needed to send them 1100.00 which i did and never received no such funds

• Do
      DORA LEWIS Jul 10, 2008

Beverely Johnson keeps calling me saying I was approved for $100, 000.00 that right there told me something was wrong. I haven't returned the call however here's the number she left on my voicemail yesterday to call [protected] ext. 84. This is horrible what they are doing to people. Thank you for your comments they confirmed my suspicions.

simplified lending solutionsmoney sent for loan

I sent this company a total amount of 1, 471.00 dollars via wester union I was to recive a loan in the amount of 6, 000.00 at this time there wed site is gone i have call and call and now can not get any response from the people. The person that I spoke with Beverly Johnson and David Dean

Comment Guidelines

7 Responses
      • Ap
        april brown Jun 25, 2008

They did us the same way they called from hotel dot com and told me that my husband was approved for 5000 dollars and that he need to send in 500 and something dollars to cover insurance. Let me tell you people don't send them nothing because if somebody say you are approved then you shouldn't have to send in no money it didn't look quite right to me a checked it out further the numbers and everything and they were from ontario and new york i even called the operator and they couldn't find the number listed in the united states so watch out always check when someone say that you are approve for a loan.

• Da
        Dayna Jun 13, 2008

We were screwed too. They had our laon up for modification, and now foreclosed...They said one day I was not able to authorize something...so they didnt send to review. so now we are basically screwed. I spoke to 25 ppl and have names, dates and times, They said we are not advised to discuss with you. WE ARE APPEALING!!!

• Me
        Melissa Jun 13, 2008

Well Folks those of you wanting to contact Simplified Lending Solutions, here is the number they gave me to call them on [protected] ext. 80 this will get you Ms. Beverly Johnson.

• St
        Starr Jun 13, 2008

[protected] EXT 438 Adam Russell

• Je
        Jennifer Jun 12, 2008

Yes they got me for $1100...do not do any business with David Deen and Beverly Johnson. I had checked everything out ahead of time and found no complaints...my timing was off...

• De
        Dee Jun 11, 2008

Yeah, they got me too. I sent them $1396. and was told I'd get a refund this week. the phone is not working now. They can all go to hell. David Dean and Diane Sanders. Crooks, all of them!

• Bi
        big B Jun 04, 2008

yes he is a fake sorry that you lost your money to a punk ### person like that. He has called my brother trying to get him to send money for 6000 dollars. I wish there was some way to get these people chillin in a cell for a couple of years. ### i would love to kick their ###.