Fidelity Investments / excessive fees
We recently transferred our ira accounts from fidelity to scottrade and were charged $50 for each account. This fee was not charged in transfers done earlier this year. I talked extensively with a customer service representative but they would not agree to waive the fee. I am extremely frustrated and feel this is a rip-off.
More Fidelity Investments Complaints & Reviews
- Fidelity Investments - retaliation, fraud and malicious acts of bad faith 
- Fidelity Investments - refuses to release funds 
- Fidelity Investments - poor service 
- Fidelity Investments - tax fraud
- Fidelity Investments - phone rep. misinformation
- Fidelity Brokerage Services - savings plan
- Fidelity Brokerage Services - can't withdraw from my own account
- Fidelity Brokerage Services - rude customer service
- Fidelity Brokerage Services - no notification! locked account!!
- Fidelity Brokerage Services - go anywhere with your money other than fidelity