Festiva Resorts / not what promised
Went on line to find a place to vacation in Myrtle Beach, SC., I ran across a 4day/3 night deal with Festiva Resorts at the Wild Wing Resort in Conway, SC., when I tried to set the dates, the customer service rep. (KIM) told me she had no availability at the Wild Wing but had comproble accomodation at River Oaks Plantations, needless to say, this was no where near comproble, looked like a run down apartment someone had just moved out, no jacuzzi tubs, no internet access, no playground, pretty much everything we were looking for as a vacation spot. Once we went down to veiw the available resort facility, it was not the Wild Wing but another location in Surfside Beach, SC., 30 minutes from Myrtle Beach. While going through the sales pitch, the speaker said if this is something you cannot afford or not interested in then, just walk away with no hard feelings. That must have been the joke or the punch line, I have still not figured it out. Once we decided we were not interested, we were rudely rushed out the door and told not participate in anything to due with Festiva Resorts. Save yourself the headache, pay a little extra and have a great time, we saw beachfront resort rooms going for $79/night.
More Festiva Resorts Complaints & Reviews
- Festiva Resorts - festiva resorts misleads consumers 
- Festiva Resort Adventure Club - never able to use 
- Festiva Resorts - duplicity 
- Festiva Resorts - promotion fraud 
- Festiva Resorts - scam and cheating 
- Festiva Resorts-Ellington at Wachesaw Plantation East - fradulent advertising and purchasing 
- Festiva Resorts & Hospitality - fees & interest 
- Festiva Resorts - liars 
- Festiva/Peppertree - many issues 
- Festiva Resorts - absolute scam!