FedHealth.co.za / Fedhealth Medical Aid / ariana janse van rensburg - fedhealth

Johannesburg, South Africa

Please see correspondence below from one of your agents. She has been unhelpful, vague and does not explain things properly. She has even questioned if our GP's actually exist and on the first question I raised, she simply accepted my mail without the decency of further explanation. and simply said she will cancel the membership with immediate effect. is this the type of service one gets from Fedhelath?

See correspondence below:

Good day Shaun,

I do not pick up the doctor on the network. Is there any doctor?

Hi Ariana

We have been making use of Dr Ilsley and Welsh since we have been in Johannesburg for 20 years.

Attached two recent invoices which you can call yourself to confirm.

Regards Shaun

Good day Shaun,

Unfortunately, we don't have the doctors on the network.

Remember, while you guys have savings, you can use any doctor of your choice. It is only when the savings is finished that you need to use the network GP's.

Agent; Direct Sales

Hi Ariana

We only use these GP's and have been for years. If we are unable to use our own GP's I would prefer to cancel the membership with immediate effect.

Regards Shaun

Good day,

No problem, will cancel the medical aid as per your request.

Ariana

You have been nothing but unhelpful. I have told you on several occasions that we can only use our GP's, yet you persist in telling me I am unable to use them without explain exactly what my options are. You have even gone as far as to suggest that we are fabricating this by directly asking is there such a DR?

I did not say cancel the membership outright I said cancel it if I am unable to use my GP. On reading your mail further you say something about we may use our GP's if we have savings. Instead of cancelling a prospective family's membership, you would think as a sales executive you would try and retain them and explain in more detail what the options are.

Your lack of detailed explanations is outright rude and this needs to be sent to your Manager.

I am also waiting for the documentation you said you would send explaining exactly what my membership options entails. I have received nothing to date.

Shaun