Feature Films For Families / movies

United States Review updated:

I complained to this company, in an e-mail, that I didn't want any more movies, but they keep coming and payment is automatically taken out of my account. Does any one have any recommendations of how I can take care of this problem?
My e-mail is :
[protected]@yahoo.com

Comments

• Od
      Oct 22, 2011

I have the same probelm, but I dont even get the movies. I tried calling and emailing and going to htier web site. THese r supposed to be a Christian org? It has turned into a scam that needs to be let known to others

Apr 06, 2013

I'd caved to the pressure of the phone calls and ordered a bunch of movies. I never opened them because I wasn't sure I could pay; that, I wasn't sure the cost was reasonable, nor that my family and I would enjoy them. My Pastor had taught us to pray before making calls dealing with matters (bills): that God would direct us to the right individual and, that if they weren't helpful, to hang up and call back. I called the company and, explained my situation. The representative initially told me that I could not return them because of a 30 or 60-day policy or, stop the payments. If my recollection serves me further, I believe she even told me that they may or may not accept the movies back. In which case, I'd have to continue making payments for them--and, that I may not receive my money back. I, basically, had to put up a bit of a fuss insisting that they accept the movies back, credit my account, and cease further shipments and charges. It's been over a month and I've not received any further shipments. They did not sent the movies back to me. However, I have yet to receive any money back. I don't believe any charges have been posted to my account, though. Thus, I'd began a on-line search for their contact information in order to contact them regarding my refund when I found this website. I didn't know there was a site directed at complaints (and, so many complaints) on this company; but, I'm not totally surprised. Hope the information I provided helps! God bless and give you favor in dealing with this situation.

Aug 14, 2015

If you paid with a Mastercard or Visa, report to them. They have better luck at getting money back than we do!