Feature Family / SEND ME TOO MANY TAPES AT ONE TIME.

1 Salt Lake City, UT, United States
Phone: 800-347-2833

i RECEIVED A CALL FROM THEM. AT TIME I WOULD BUY MOVIE FROM THEM, CAME HOME ONE DAY AND ANSWER MY PHONE AND TALK WITH THEM I THOUGHT THEY WERE GOING TO SEND ME A COUPLE OF MOVIES LIKE THEY DID BEFORE, WELL THEY SENT ME 500 MOVIES AT ONE TIME. THE BILL CAME TO $687.00 AND THEY WANTED $68.00 EVERY TIME I MADE A PAYMENT. THE REASON I PAID BECAUSE I PARTIAL REMEMBER SOME OF OUR CONVERSATION BY TELEPHONE. AND I AM CLEAN UP MY CREDIT SCORE AS FAST AS I CAN SO I CAN GET OUT OF THE BUILDING WHERE I AM LIVING. I HAVE WROTE THEM A LETTER AND TOLD THEM TO NEVER EVER CALL ME AGAIN BECAUSE I AM CANCEL FROM THERE CLUB. I NEVER RECEIVE SO MANY FAMILY MOVIES AT ONE TIME IN MY LIFE. I AM 58 YEARS OLD I HAVE NO CHILDREN BUT I HAVE PLENTY OF NIECE AND NEPHEWS AND THAT IS HOW I GOT INTO BUY THERE MOVIES IN THE FIRST PLACE. i WOULD GIVE THEM OUR AS GIFT TO THEM I HAVE 13 SISTER AND BROTHER AND 28 NIECE AND NEPHEWS SO I WOULD JOIN CLUBS SO I COULD GET A LITTLE FROM THIS ONE AND LITTLE FROM THAT ONE, THIS COMPANY TOLD THAT I WAS HELP THEM PROMOTED THERE CLEAN MOVIES FOR FAMILY BUT I WOULD HAVE NEVER DREAM THEY WOULD SOME THEM TO ME LIKE THAT. I AM STILL PAYING THIS BILL. THEY JUST SENT ME A LETTER AND TOLD ME THAT I STILL OWE THEM $276.00. i WORK 4 DAYS A WEEK, AND I AM ALSO PAYING THEM GOVERNMENT BACK FOR OVERDRAFT PAYMENT, WHICH THIS COMPANY I WORK FOR TOLD ME I COULD WORK AND THEN TELL SSI THE GOVERMENT WHETHER I WANTED TO GET OFF SSDI WELL NINE MONTH WAS TOO LONG AND SO I WIND UP OWE THEM 9, 000.00 AND I HAVE PAID $5, 000.00 AND I STILL OWE THEM 4, 489.00 I AM PAY EVERYONE THAT I OWE OFF OF MY CREDIT SCORE WHEN I START OUT MY CREDIT SCORE WAS 100/100/100 AND NOW I GOT IT UP TO 503/545/600 SO I HAVE PAID OFF A LOT OF MERCHANT STORE AND CREDIT CARDS, AND BOOK CLUBS AND HERE COME ANOTHER ONE PULL THE SAME THING STOP THIS PEOPLE FROM DOING THIS TO ANYONE ELSE.

Be