Fazolisstaff very rude

My bf went thru the drivethru to bring food home to me, he gave them a coupon for 6 free breadsticks(they didn't give them to him) and asked for a side of Pesto sauce, they didn't give him the Pesto sauce either, and my fettucini noodles were stuck together and undercooked, and not enough Alfredo sauce, the meal was NOT appealing and I was NOT happy, and when I called to speak with manager the employee that answered the phone was so rude, (as she was answering I heard her telling another employee to shut the [censored] up, very low class), she didn't want to put the manager on the phone, but I insisted, in the background she was talking about me, saying "I was complaining about some Pesto sauce" .See the Top 10 Worst Companies in Lansing, MI..manager was supposed to email me a coupon to reimburse me whole meal, coupons for free desserts and my breadsticks...it never happened, I think managers name was Krista, she kept apologizing for how rude her employee was, but never rectified the situation. I kept trying to call fazzolis and they never answered the phone. Needless to say it was a HORRIBLE experience and I've yet to be reimbursed.

An