Fayetteville Auto Park / Deceptive, Fraudulent Repair Practices

1 1352 W Showroom Dr, Fayetteville, AR, United States
Phone: (479) 251-2000

I brought my car in 3 weeks ago to the Toyota repair shop at Fayetteville Auto Park for them to fix my radiator, radio antenna, and remote. They call me 2 weeks later to tell me the repair was complete. I went to pick it up, paid, and was about to drive away, but the car would not start. I told the service manager, Tae, and he said "it is normal if a car is sitting out for a few days for the battery to go dead, " and offered to jump start my car so I could be on my way. I told them that that is not normal, as if it was, half the cars on their lot and at any airport would have to be jump started for them to run. I left the car and asked them to fix the battery issue. I went to pick the car up a week later, and again, they said it was fixed. Again, it would not start and was obviously undriveable. Both the service manager and the head service technician told me that it is normal for a car to need to be jump started if it has not been driven in a few days. The car had obviously just sat on the lot since I left it and no one even tested the battery. I called them on their lie, and insisted they test the battery. Lo and behold, the battery was dead and I needed a new one. They made me wait an hour and finally replaced the battery. They again told me it was fixed. I pressed my unlock button on my remote (which they said they fixed originally)...it did not work. I got in the car and turned it on, and the water (radiator) warning light was still on. They had not completed the initial repairs as they said they did. I was scammed, lied to, and deceived. The bottom line is if the head service rep of a car dealership lies and tells you that it is normal for car to need to be jumped every time after sitting a few days, beware of the cars that they are selling on their lot.