Fasttech / they claim to have products then take your money...
I searched online for replacement coils for my atomizer on my ecig. Fasttech was the only place that claimed to have them. I thought it was great because every other website said they were out of stock. I placed the order for 10 5packs. 10 days later I received an email from Fasttech that explained they did not actually have this item and I could receive store credit or a refund. I responded immediately that I wanted a refund. That was the last I ever heard of them. Although I sent multiple emails to them they would not respond. Well one month after I made the order And 20 days after I told them I wanted a refund there was no response.
It was clear that they were not going to refund my money. I was lucky that I paid with PayPal. I decided to complain through PayPal and SHOCK! within 12 hours and on a weekend the money was returned to my PayPal account. Of course they don't want to loose their use of PayPal. How else would they be able to milk unknowing people out there in cyberspace?
I recommend never to purchase anything from these scam artists. They are not trustworthy and WILL steal from you if you are to trusting.
More Fasttech Complaints & Reviews
- Fasttech - Total ripoff 
- fasttech.com - I waited too long for my order and can't get refund 
- Fasttech - Scam and ripoff
- Fasttech - Shipment lost 
- www.fasttech.com - They lost my battery
- Fasttech - fast tech ignoring my request for a refund after a product did not arrive
- Fasttech - ego twist 2200 mah & ego 3200 mah
- Fasttech - complaint on lr45a 433mhz module which I never received
- Fasttech - They don't deliver to my country and refuse to give my money back
- Fasttech - Scammed