Comments

• Bb
      28th of Oct, 2012

Farkle you ###s i had over 14k points for the high score (the highest score ive ever had) and then i clicked spend 2500k chips for another turn then i clicked submit and it didnt work. i clicked again and again and again then it said "sorry insufficient chips" then it said "not responding" so i got out of it and back in. i had over 9k chips now i have 2056 and my highest score is 7100. you better fix this. and i expect my chips back too,

• Bb
      28th of Oct, 2012

• Ki
      3rd of May, 2013

I was amid a 500, 000 token duel when my opponent suddenly left. I had over 10, 000, 000 tokens at that point. Upon my opponent leaving, the game demanded a refresh. When it returned, it suddenly dropped me down to just over 7, 000, 000 tokens... tokens I had BEEN saving. I demand my tokens back!

• Ki
      3rd of May, 2013

THEN it refreshed and gave me 3 power dice (I get 8 by now) and of course I didnt make my quota by 100...

• Ho
      6th of Aug, 2013

lost 100 K because the shaker is continually not appearing. Not cool.

• Ar
      27th of Nov, 2015

I am not going to waste any more time trying to get farkle to fix their game! I expect a reply from your complaints board or I will find out who to complain about you and farkle!I HAVE LOST A LOT OF MONEY ON FARKLE.