Faregeek / Not a real company.
To be fair... This 'company' saved me money and actually put me on the plane. However, the 48 hours I had to deal with them were among the most stressful in my life.
Zero ticket receipt. An authorisation form for my credit card required despite already filling in the details. Nobody answering the phones or returning voicemails, Awful e-mail communication. Terrible spelling. No apology. Not fulfilling their promises on call backs etc.
Finally had to call American Airlines and to my surprise, I was on the flight. Didn't enjoy a second of the experience though. Definitely two people in India juggling too many balls. Very disappointed in Sky Scanner deeming these credible enough to be an affiliate.
More Faregeek Complaints & Reviews
- Faregeek.com - Beware buying a ticket through them 
- Faregeek.com - Don't buy tickets with them
- Faregeek.com - One of the most appalling experiences I've ever had with an online company 
- Faregeek.com - Bait and Switch 
- Faregeek.com - This company, if you can even call it that, is a total scam
- Faregeek.com - Do yourself a favor and don't use their service
- Faregeek.com - Useless customer service
- Faregeek.com - They are likely selling information to others
- Faregeek - BEWARE
- Faregeek - Fraud