Fannie Mae / MLS listing abuse
Please help me investigate a MLS listing abuse in Phoenix-AZ by Fannie Mae local office. After our offer was accepted and the property pulled out from the listing, it came back in MLS at a much-higher price without any comment or regard to the initial commitment.
This is the short version of what happened:
- House on the market at $142500, we offered $160000
- Notification for “highest and best” received, raising our offer to $165000
- Our offer is declared “the best” and 10 days passed by (supposedly Fannie Mae was working on closing the deal)
- The property is suddenly back on the market at a much higher price: $187700!!!
Once the closing process started, we’ve put on hold our home search and begin preparing for the big step, only to end up pending in the unknown. Unfortunately, it is now impossible to find another property similar to this one (same area-affordability). Why is it a government-own entity allowed to make shifting profits using tax payers?
More Fannie Mae Complaints & Reviews
- Fannie Mae Loan/bank Of America - Loan Modification 
- Fannie Mae - Listing Agent 
- Fannie Mae - Fannie mae scams, must be loop hole for listing agents 
- Fannie Mae - Level 2 Service Does Not Return Calls
- Fannie Mae - LOAN MODIFICATION!!!! 
- Fannie Mae - Fannie MAe Housing
- IndyMac/One West/Fannie Mae - Unethical Behavior/ Telling us to miss payments on mortgage to get help 
- Fannie Mae / The Federal National Mortgage Association [FNMA] - mortgage insurance / servicing
- Fannie Mae SE Regional Office - Fannie Mae Agents are deceitful 
- Fannie Mae REO Homes - Subcontractors (Brokers)