Fannie Mae / Fannie mae scams, must be loop hole for listing agents
the same thing happened to me two months back... I made an offer and fannie mae accepted it, then listing office told me that the property is not under fannie maes name.. that I would have to wait for the property to be listed again in 4 months and wait until the clerk of courts would issue a selling date for the property again.. and then bid for that property again and they say that I would be the bidder that would win..I already paid my appraisal.they accepted MY OFFER!!! HOW could they sell something its not theres!!! It seems like these listing agents have found some loop hole in the system. I cancelled my contract and was able to get my deposit back. Luckily
Now, I looked for another property and turns out fannie mae say "they own it". I put an offer and my offer was accepted, the listing agent is not able to turn the water on for my appraisal or inspection and they say that the property has the wrong documentation for the HOA and I have to leave my title company and go with theirs in order for me to close. Otherwise, I have to wait until they get their papers in order and go passed my closing date.
Extremely frustrated, any advice?
More Fannie Mae Complaints & Reviews
- Fannie Mae - MLS listing abuse 
- Fannie Mae Loan/bank Of America - Loan Modification 
- Fannie Mae - Listing Agent 
- Fannie Mae - Level 2 Service Does Not Return Calls
- Fannie Mae - LOAN MODIFICATION!!!! 
- Fannie Mae - Fannie MAe Housing
- IndyMac/One West/Fannie Mae - Unethical Behavior/ Telling us to miss payments on mortgage to get help 
- Fannie Mae / The Federal National Mortgage Association [FNMA] - mortgage insurance / servicing
- Fannie Mae SE Regional Office - Fannie Mae Agents are deceitful 
- Fannie Mae REO Homes - Subcontractors (Brokers)