Fanatics / payment not received/ product not received/unethical behavior

1 Tallahassee, FL, United States

An order was placed with your company on December 17, 2017
(order Number: [protected]). The Order was not delivered nor received by Christmas. I contacted fanatics customer service team, which informed me that the order was undeliverable and that it was being returned to fanatics and that I can only receive $65 out of the $85.97 I originally paid. Mysteriously, all other gifts sent from other companies to the valid address provided were received. I explained thoroughly to the very rude and unprofessional representative that I would like the product re-shipped, as it was a Christmas gift for my father. The representative responded that the product cannot be re-shipped nor can I receive a full refund. I explained that your company was advertising delivery by Christmas or its free (which means that if my items are not delivered by Christmas its free along with the product). The representative refused to compromise and refused to provide a valid reason as to why I cannot receive the product or full refund. I explained third party contracts with mail carriers and explained to the representative that I can prove that the address is valid and that this is a huge inconvenience to me as a loyal customer. I further explained that I am a very loyal customer and always order from fanatics and never have I had such rude representation or shipping issues. I requested to speak to management, which provided the same unprofessional representation. After going back and forth with a very incompetent representative I was provided a corporate number upon request and was informed that I would be refunded only $65 and no product would be given. The corporate number provided is invalid and to date I have not received a refund! I attempted to contact fanatics customer service again regarding the same issue and on this particular encounter a representative refused to speak to me regarding this matter because my husbands name was on the billing form and not mine. The representative further explained that the first representative along with management did not follow policy and incorrectly provided me with information on the account. I am very frustrated and extremely dissatisfied with this company and the way they handle customers. Can anyone advise and contact me to resolve this issue. My name is Nicole Santiago and My direct line is [protected].

Respectfully