Fallas Paredes / Inappropriate treatment towards application process

1 15001 S Figueroa Street, Gardena, CA, United States
Phone: 3103249962

I applied on or before July 2008. I am a current Calworks participant and am seeking employment. My Social worker informed me that I was hired by Fallas Paredes as of July 29 2008. I contacted the supervisor of location I applied . She gave me human resources phone number and told me to speak with Maria Hernandez. After numerous messages and no respond. I spoke with Ofelia in the human resources department. I further looked for any given document that specified that I was not hired and she replied that in fact I had submitted an application but was not hired. I requested a document to show my worker and I showed her my Id and social security card.She refused to provide me with a written statement. My only purpose is to avoid being sanctioned for failing to comply with appropriate documents that were given to the state of California. I believe that a week is more than sufficient time to gather or locate my application. Thank you once again for taking the time to resolve the issue addressed. I need a document that states the rejection or acceptance of my application as soon as possible my deadline was on Wednesday November 19, 2008. I tried everything even speaking with the supervisor in human resources.