Fairfield Inn and Suites / cleanliness of hotel room # 502
On April 28th, 2017 my husband, and I checked into the Albany NY Fairfield Inn and Suites on State street. We stayed in room # 502 for the weekend. My husband noticed a bug on him that Saturday but never said a thing to me. When we arrived back home and unloaded our belongings we noticed BED BUGS in our luggage. I am absolutely disgusted and upset over this. We paid close to $300 to stay at a nice place (at least we thought) in a great location. I called the main hotel but have gotten no where just some half meaningful apology and then hung up on. I am not looking for a refund what so ever. What we really want to make sure of is that NO other guest at your hotel experiences such a disgusting issue.
More Fairfield Inn and Suites Complaints & Reviews
- Fairfield Inn - room charges
- Fairfield Inn By Marriott - awful customer service!!
- Fairfield Inn - I felt insulted and belittled! 
- Fairfield Inn Marriott - rude managers 
- Fairfield Inn Milford - front desk is unprofessional, employees are nasty 
- Fairfield Inn and Suites - complaint
- Fairfield Inn and Suites - double charged
- Fairfield Inn Lombard, IL - assistant manager and manager
- Fairfield Inn and Suites - customer service 
- Fairfield Inn and Suites - call in reservation