Ezsver Rw & Proflowers / Illegal charge on credit card

They illegally charged for services never provided. I ordered flower using Proflowers, which gave my information to EZSVER (I do not know if it is a real company), and they start to charging my credit card without authorization.

Comments

• Js
      15th of Oct, 2008

What did you do? I just found this same charge on my credit card??

• La
      25th of Oct, 2008

Never trust pro flowers . They give you an offer to get free shipping and when you fill that form, you get automatically subscribed to EZ Saver. Both of them are ###.

7th of Nov, 2008

Pro-Flowers Sucks!!! You can have the charges credited back to your account if you demand to speak to a manager. I wonder how many people they have done this to...What a rip off!!!

7th of Nov, 2008

The phone number is 1-800-444-9800

14th of Nov, 2008

I just noticed charges from EZSVER RW on my credit card bill. Never signed up for whatever this is.

• Bo
      19th of Nov, 2008

I have been getting charges for a few months. Just saw these posts and called Easy Saver Rewards (EZSVER RW) immediately at 1-800-355-1837 (the same no that is printed on the credit card charge. They immediately understood the issue, apologised and offered to cancel the charges. I had to specifically ask them for the refund for the charges till now. They said they will refund 14.95. I had to again tell them that I have got 5 such charges. The rep said she has authorisation for only 2 payments. I had to ask for the manager who can authorise all the charges. She then put me on hold for some time, came back on line and said she has the authorisation to refund all payments.

Guess you need to insist on all the refunds.

28th of Nov, 2008

Tried calling several times today concerning this. Noticed 4 transactions on my credit card. I definitely do not remember agreeing to any type of paid membership. I did buy flowers for my wife through Pro Flowers back in July for our Wedding Anniversary...what a rip-off! I'll try again on Monday after the Thanksgiving holidays.

• Wr
      23rd of Dec, 2008

Ditto. Only after having spoken to a manager did I get the charges reversed. However, they said it would take "two-to-three" billing cycles to process the refund. I wonder if ProFlowers knows how badly this is hurting their reputation. We certainly won't use them again.

• Ih
      6th of Jan, 2009

OK so i talked with the EZ pro-flowers representative!! and the lady was like she can only refund me for the previous two charges... I WAS like NO way let me speak to your manager!!! then she came back and was like ok i will remove all the charges!!! DONT FORGET to ask to speak to a manager!

10th of Jan, 2009

I have the same chages on my account but it wasn't through proflowers. It was through Cherry Moon Farms, a sister company listed below on the proflower site. $1.95 was charged the same day as my order and $14.95 for the next 2 months, till I realized it was there. I also did not sign up for anything authorizing any monthly fee. Grade A Scam!!!

• Pa
      12th of Jan, 2009

I made a purchase from Proflowers the previous month. Then I had my credit card been charged twice with the amounts of of $1, 95 and $14, 95. I called today at 1-800-355-1837, I spoke with a rep and she told me that she would refund me the money at the next bill or the one after. Has anybody so far seethe refund taking place?

12th of Jan, 2009

I ordered some flowers early in December for the holiday from Pro-Flowers.com only because of a deal they advertised for 10.00 off through Freeshipping.com. One had to cancel the membership with freeshipping.com within 30 days or they would be charged the monthly fee. I cancelled my member two weeks after I bought the flowers. Today a charge of 14.95 shows up on my credit card from Easy Saver . Never heard of them, but I called Pro-Flowers after seeing online that there is a scam with Easy Saver and Pro Flowers. Pro Flowers called Easy Saver/freeshipping.com while I was on the line and Easy Saver/Freeshipping.com will supposedly refund me and not charge me again next month. We'll see. What a scam. Pro Flowers should be ashamed for doing business with such an unreputable company such as freeshipping.com/easy saver.

• Pa
      16th of Feb, 2009

I ordered Valentine's Day flowers from ProFlowers and before checking out, the charge grew from $40 to over $72. Then my credit card was charged an extra $1.95 by Encore Marketing for some sort of "membership". After complaining directly to ProFlowers, they have knocked $10 off the $72, but Encore Marketing/EasySaver/FreeShipping don't answer their phones at 1-800-355-1837. They do say they can be reached at customerservice@encoremarketing.com. We'll see.

• Mr
      18th of Feb, 2009

I ordered Valentines... same story found an extra $1.95 on my CC charges called 1-800-355-1837 folow the menu enter your Membership ID: the one they sent along with email for the $15 off then you cancel your membership.
    now I am praying there's no cancelation fees...
    and yes it is a ripoff !!This is a bad reputation for someone that want to do business .One thing I learned
    NO MORE FLOWERS ONLINE ESPECIALY FROM PROFLOWERS.COM

28th of Feb, 2009

I am the latest to be scammed by this. I had no idea what this charge was and it must be traced back to purchasing flowers from Pro Flowers. I have filed a fraud claim with my credit card and plan t0 pursue all avenues to make sure I get credtited back. I see the comments that they will only pay for 2 payments but I can't believe all the complaints and that these people are still in business!

• Na
      10th of Mar, 2009

Thank you all for complaining. If I hadn't read all this I would have just let the 1.95 charge go. I called ezsver rw and they said they credited and cancelled my account that I had no idea my husband signed up for by accident. He also ordered Valentine's Day flowers online from Proflowers while in Iraq. We will not be using Proflowers again.

• Mi
      11th of Mar, 2009

Has anyone contacted the bbb about this? I have just called to get my name taken off of the ezsaver list and also complained to pro flowers, which did no good. I think I might contact them next as I do not understand how this is not illegal.

12th of Mar, 2009

My wife just noticed the $1.95 and $14.95 that was charged by EZSVER!
    I called the 1-800 number and they said they would refund both charges.
    I have also noticed all of the ProFlowers e-mails they have been dumping in my in box. I am also getting a new debit / credit card.

Not sure if ProFlowers is responsible for EZSVER getting my card number, or if it was my mistake for not being more careful. But I don't remember giving EZSVER my card mumber. Just ProFlowers.

No more ProFlowers!

Half of the roses I bought my wife were brown on the edges when they arrived and only lasted about 4 days before all of them turned brown.

• Ge
      18th of Mar, 2009

I have bought folwers at proflowers midd february and was charged 1.95 from EZSVER and a month later another 14.95.
    I hav ecalled now to 1-800 number and they told me they will credit back the total amount to my account... I m wait 48 hr before reporting to my credit card company...

• Ke
      20th of Mar, 2009

yupp proflowers is a horrible website because i got charged by their bull ### people for a bunch of ### too. 8.97 for some membership i didnt even know about and also 14.95 for another membership for that ezsaver crap i never even knew i signed up for. got the 14.95 back but not the other charge. the things i do to order someone some ###ing flowers for valentine's day jesus christ!!!