EZ Saver / Unauthorized charge
I placed an order for an "As Seen On TV" product and answered "NO" to all other options of additional items and right after submitting the order I checked my bank balance and noticed a $14.95 charge from a company called EZ Saver. I never authorized this charge and contacted my bank immediately. They had me fill out an Affidavit and said they will process and return the amount to my account. In the meantime they have cancelled my card and issued me another one, because they say that once these type of companies get ahold of your card number, they will continue to make charges for as long as they can.
I also cancelled my order for the "As Seen On TV" product.
Don't order from those companies that advertise on TV.
You can usually find the exact same items on Ebay alot of times with free shipping and you won't compromise your card going thru ebay. That's what I did.
More EZ Saver Complaints & Reviews
- EZ Saver - Unauthorized charges 
- EZ Saver - Unauthorized Charges to my debit card
- EZ Saver - Credit Card Charges
- EZ Saver - Unrecognized charge 
- EZ Saver - EZ SAVER HAS BEEN CHARGE ON MY CC since april 2009!!! 
- EZ Saver - money taken from my debit account 
- EZ Saver - sucked into the membership by purchasing on internet
- EZ Saver - unauthorized billing to my cc 
- EZ Saver - Charges to my credit card 
- EZ Saver - charged 14.95