ExploreTalent

Posted: Aug 12, 2016 by

exploretalent is fake!

When I found ExploreTalent I was extremely happy and decided to give it a try. Too bad I did not check the reviews because now I regret that I wasted my precious time on this scam! I bet that most of the positive reviews are fake and people who wrote them got paid or something.
I made a profile on ExploreTalent website and few weeks later received a call from someone (I guess their agent) and was told that they really liked my profile and that they had a role for me in a latest Marvel movie! Can you imagine how happy I was? I already imagined myself on the red carpet and my bright future. I told them that I'm ready and they said that they'll call me back later.
Several days passed and I finally got another call and they said that I have to pay $200 and the role will be mine. Well, that moment I though that $200 is nothing if it means that I'll become a movie star, so I paid.
Tree days later they said that I need to pay some extra money and I paid $300. Then they told that I have to pay additional $700 and will get my role. Are you kidding me? I've already paid $500 and they asked for more! I refused and asked for a refund and they said they'll give my money back, but that never happened! These people scammed and fooled me, they stole my money and they will steal from you too! You know it's not that easy to get a role, so this whole thing is just a scam! Avoid at all costs!
Complaint comments Comments (0) Complaint country United States Complaint category Model & Talent Agencies

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree