Experian / Freecreditreport.com — 3 bureau report incomplete
I believe the 3 bureau credit report on freecreditreport.com is a rip-off. Here is what I experienced:
I paid the additional $24.95 to view all three bureau reports on "freecreditreport.com". Everything on the reports looked ok, but when I viewed my scores, the Transunion score was off significantly. After several fruitless calls with Transunion and having to order a separate actual Transunion report, I found that there was a reported delinquent payment on record with them dating back to 2005, which was not shown on the "3 bureau report" from "freecreditreport.com". During the course of this I discovered that the so-called "3 bureau report" only provides information dating back 24 months for the other two bureaus, thereby making it incomplete and in many ways useless. When I called freecreditreport.com to ask for my money back given that they did not provide the advertised service (i.e. a FULL Transunion Credit Report) I was told this was not possible and that they provided the service by passing on all the information they received from Transunion.
I am not sure whether the issue here is Transunion sending incomplete information to them or that they are not displaying the full set of data due to some internal issue, but in any case, I think it is unacceptable that they try to lay the blame on others while wanting to hold on to the fees they charged for an incomplete service. Unacceptable and a Rip-Off!
More Experian / Freecreditreport.com Complaints & Reviews
- Info Experian Direct - charging acct and now acct bounced due to the charge. no permission to charge acct. 
- Info Experian Direct.com - charges to credit card 
- Experian - $19.95 debit appears for no reason! 
- Experian - Creditreport Infoexd.com - Auto CC billing 
- Cic Experian - Scam-bad customer service, unauthorized charges! 
- Experian Freecredrpt Infofcr.com CA - Money
- Experian Information Solutions - unauthorized credit report freeze. problems logging in
- Experian / Cic Triple Advantage - Unauthorized charges 
- Experian/credit Bureau - No phone access to customer service 
- Experian - Member service and dispute department