Experian / fraud

1 United States

I finally opened my account to look at it. My daughter found fraud from experian that I never ran. I have never bought anything or did anything that would require experian to run my credit. They did it automatically every month right on time around 4 pm. That is automatic if you ask me. They have charged my card over $500. We had to go through several calls and they were rude rude people. I don't know why social security has a company like this handling peoples money. I sent in the fraud paperwork and of course they "couldn't find any prove any fradulaunt activity" and refused to give the money back. Of course they assumed I gave the card to someone or let people in my account. I gave my daughter permission to help me when I visited and they refused to let her talk even with me there on speaker phone. They said if we didn't get off speaker they would hang up and threat after threat after threat. Now I need to find corporate and go higher. Sometimes it doesn't even work in the stores and makes me look bad like there is nothing in the card. Direct express sucks.

Ma