Expedia.com / consumer fraud
I purchased tickets to travel International through Expedia.com. Upon receiving a blank change in schedule to my email. I called Expedia.com and they inform me that the International airlines change the schedule to where a six hour flight went to 15 hrs. Upon reviewing my bank statement Expedia.com gave the International airlines my credit card information and this airlines took additional funds out of my account. I was on the phone with Expedia.com at least six different occasions with one call lasting three hrs. Upon getting a refund Expedia.com was telling me that I will have to wait two months before I can get my money back from the International airlines.
First, Expedia.com did not have my permission to give my card information to any outside agency or International airlines. "ARE THEY CRAZY?"
Second, I booked through Expedia.com not TACA International Airlines "this airlines is beyond horrible and never on time."
Finally, I am so disgusted with how Expedia.com takes no responsibility at all for any problems with reservations made with them. Buyer Beware when you ask to speak to a manager and been on hold for 45 minutes all you get is a disconnected call "BEEN THROUGH THIS THREE TIMES ALREADY."
More Expedia.com Complaints & Reviews
- Expedia - worst of all, very rude customer service people! 
- Expedia - non refundable 
- Ebookers - avoid! avoid! avoid!!! 
- Expedia / Vacation Waiver - beware & expedia vacation waiver& 
- Expedia - best price guarantee scam 
- Expedia - Flight Complaint - Itin: 7364332081295 - Case ID : [REQ:S-164074046]
- Expedia - allianz insurance
- Expedia - arrived in mexico with no room
- Expedia - service communication
- Expedia - customer service