Excelsior College / Discrimination and Racism

1 Albany, NY, United States Review updated:

Excelsior College and Discrimination and Racism Tactics
The best way to improve the college and stop discrimination and racism is to get 'rid' of Kutchner (commencement organizer) and Janice (MLS program director). These are the most 'hateful' women the devil ever invented. They are the most 'jealous' people, God allow to slip through his fingers. These so-called women are the 'biggest liars' and troublemakers which is a waste of 'life' itself.
There are so many influences these animals have poisoned the staff with concerning women of color. From their insecurities all the way to their 'rudeness' and undiscipline behavior. I'm so glad I don't live in Albany, NY so I would NOT have to ever come across these animals ever in this life time.

The President's mind has been manipulated with their fabrications and treachery that he's a victim to these animals treachery. Maybe John needs to retire himself.

I graduated with their poor excuse of a degree (meaning the uncreativity, bland degree) but was "so called" held from pursuing a Master's from Excelsior due to 'racism, discrimination and manipulation of those animals fabrications. In other words, until you 'clean-out' your college and begin with a 'fresh' newly fit, unblemished staff, the school will never go past my lips as a great school. I will let everyone know what a lousy, unprofessional, fabricating, jealous, discriminating and racist staff that is employed there.
In other words protential students are:
Not allowed to ask questions about the school, its curriculum, course etc.
Not allowed to ask questions about the 'instructors' communicating regarding courses or grades,
Not allowed to ask questions regarding any disagreements about grades, book requirements etc
Not allowed to ask questions regarding graduation commencement, requesting cap and gowns to be mailed to paying students, without retailiation from Kutchner.
Not allowed to ask questions regarding Masters program emails when there is a contradiction regarding what type of programs or choices to succeed in the Masters Program without retailiation from the Director namely Janice.

FYI: This 'Janice" has a negative reputation in Excelsior as well as Kutchner. It is all over the website in 'rip-off'.com. This Janice enjoys to spreading rumors about other human beings, but I feel sorry for her and her mother who obviously didn't 'nurture' her or taught her about loving oneself so you can love someone else.

I can go on and on but I will no longer waste my time with these idiots at the school and I do not consider myself an alumni of Excelsior.

Sh

Comments

• Rn
      13th of Sep, 2009

WOW, if it was that bad, why did you not pursue legal action. Discrimination is not allowed, so if true, as you state, I would have pursued other avenues.

• Da
      4th of Mar, 2010

The person who left the comment against EC is way off her meds.

• Mr
      29th of Jan, 2012

Your egregious use of the English language makes me immediately doubt the validity of your complaint. I'm curious how you completed all the essay work required by an online program. Plagiarism, perhaps?

• Rn
      5th of Feb, 2012

Can I Say, a little looney, maybe????? this person is Crraazzzyyyy!!!

13th of Dec, 2012

I agree this person comment. African Americans think twice before you make this mistake and enroll in this institution. You will face serious discrimination at the ending of your course, making it not worthwhile.

• Li
      7th of Feb, 2013

I actually just obtained an undergraduate degree from Excelsior. Although I'm only 24, I need to work for a living like many Americans. Going to a traditional college wasn't going to pay the bills. I found Excelsior both challenging and rewarding. It was by NO means the experience of the above complaint. Any issue I had was immediately addressed. I actually had a professor who was unable to open my final paper. Because of this, it resulted in a "C" grade. I emailed my professor who didn't respond. (Honestly it was my fault, due to it being send in the incorrect format.) I explained the situation to my academic advisor who immediately received a response from my professor and my grade increased to a "B". I have nothing but great things to say about my experience. I'm now enrolled in law school (Wayne State Law School in Detroit, MI). It's actually a great school and the Excelsior degree was held to as high a standard as any other.

• Le
      7th of Feb, 2013

Can you give actual examples or any clues as to what they did that was discriminatory? Clearly you are angry so something must have happened but if you only express rage at the culprit without any evidence it doesn't give you a case. I honestly can 't tell if you have a case or not from what you have written. Try resubmitting this in a way that is more meaningful.