exactwatches.com / did not receive product but was billed for it

1 Brodhead, WI, United States Review updated:

I ordered watch from exactwatches.com. They billed my credit card but I did not even receive anything. I tried calling everyday and left a message on answering machine. Machine states that they "are busy assisting other customer or away from their desk" every time I called. I called at all different times during the daytime. I emailed everyday with no response either. After I placed the order, I noticed all of the complaints. I wish I would have seen these prior to ordering but hopefully this will prevent anyone else from ordering from them. This place should be taken off of the internet. I am reporting to Better Business Bureu. I have never ever experienced this before. Cant believe that scam artists can continue to do this over and over again to consumers and nothing is done to shut them down. DO NOT ORDER FROM EXACTWATCHES.COM

La

Comments

• Ra
      23rd of Aug, 2009

But surely they are a great company.

Just look at all those Testimonials. All those people liked their products. in fact they liked cheap watches so much, they also bought from Dismond Replicas and left exactly the same comments.
    ref: http://aizhonzo.cn/testimonials.php

And they bought from Prestige Replicas and were also just as satisfied:
    ref: http://papermug.com/testimonials.php

Also they have a phone number that you can ring 24 hours a day and take as long as you want talking. And if they ever buy an answerphone, they may be able to listen to your messages.

Of course, their disclaimer says "We offer no warranties for any or (sic) the products sold". So if the product doesn't work, you are welcome to just order another one.

And further down, it says "we reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions including after an order has been submitted". So please don't just assume that if the price is $229, that is all you will be charged. They are free to charge you any amount as the price quoted was an inaccuracy.

What more encouragement do you need to buy?