Indiatimes.com Complaints & Reviews

Indiatimes.comUnable to access my email account

Sir,
for last one month i will not able to access my e mail account on your website i.e. www.indiatimes.com . the problem is that i can open my e mail id, but mail inbox is not open . why i do not know do something as early as possible .

thanking you inaniticipation.

yours sincerely
kuldeep kataria

• Mo
    mohit agarwal Aug 10, 2007

I did the mistake of shopping at indiatimes on 8th July 2007. This order had three items. Of which only two items were shipped. Third item Suborder no. 886715 was never received. 1st complaint was raised on 24th July about order no. But the company never responded.

• Dr
    DR C S DALVI Aug 25, 2009

Your complaint is genuine. Why we will purchase next time on this site. First of all Indians do not have attitude of buying online and above this these problems.
    Dr Dalvi Kolhapur

Indiatimes.comVery poor service and Product not yet delivered

I have placed an order on Indiatimes.com with ref no [protected], but haven't received the item till after 3 weeks of waiting, when I call the courier company they are saying they will deliver today and they doesn't deliver everyday and says the following on the website, " Attempted Delivery - Delivery Rescheduled for Next Business Day " but they never attempted any deliver to my sisters house, what a pathetic service from a TATA Group of company as i am feeling very ashamed of a big company is doing this

Indiatimes.com — E-mail problems!

I am very sorry to say that indiatimes.com 's email services are very very poor and last 8 days i...

Indiatimes.comLogin pages not displayed

I had indiatimes account with e-mail address, [protected]@indiatimes.com. After login net is opening. But some unknown letters being seen on the page and above it is mentioned ,"due to server problem at main centre the pages are not opened". This situation is prevailing since three weeks. Indiatimes.com is not concentrating on itself, while minding about so many laxities in pubic life.

Ananda Debnath Jul 15, 2008

I had indiatimes account with e-mail address, [email protected] After login net is opening. But some unknown letters being seen on the page and above it is mentioned, "due to server problem at main centre the pages are not opened". This situation is prevailing since three weeks. Indiatimes.com is not concentrating on itself, while minding about so many laxities in pubic life.

• Pr
    prashant Jul 22, 2008

i am unable to open the sites from last few days..what is the real problem??????

• Vi
    vishal Mar 02, 2009

My email id is [email protected] When i enter my user name and password in right place and click on Submit button, an error like "http:400" appears. Please do the needfull as soon as possible

Indiatimes.comAware of the Indiatimes.com scam!

I am writing this mail to inform you & through your site all the people out there of the troubles that I had on indiatimes.com shopping.

I work out of India & was searching for a Valentine gift to send to my wife. On 11th Feb, I booked one of the Valentines gift orders through indiatimes.com shopping. (Vendor: Flora Online; Order No: [protected]). I promptly got a mail from indiatimes.com stating that my order had been placed & my credit card was promptly debited. On speaking with my wife on Valentine’s day & the next day found out that she did not order as yet. I sent them the first feedback mail on 17th Feb & was informed to wait for 48 hrs for a reply. On 17th when the order had yet not been delivered, I sent them a second mail.

On 18th Feb I received a mail from indiatimes.com confirming my order & stating that the order has been shipped & that it will be delivered shortly. Later when I went & checked the status of my order in my indiatimes.com account, found that the status shows that the order was showing as shipped on 18th Feb & it stated in the remarks that it was delivered, signed for & received by my wife.

On speaking with my wife later in the evening, was in for a rude shock, when my wife informed me that she had still not received anything as yet. I sent indiatimes.com a third feedback the same day. Well 48 hrs later, I got a mail from them stating that in reply to my mail dated 15th Feb they are looking into the matter & will get back to me shortly. And amazingly attached to that mail is the copy of my feedback dated 18th Feb.

I send them another feedback mail dated 22nd Feb to which I guess I will get some sort of reply in another 48 hrs. Also the order status in my indaitimes.com still shows the order as delivered. However they have not been able to provide me a copy or pdf of the courier delivery slip signed by my wife.

When I looked up on your site, found out that this is not the first time that indiatimes.com had done such a thing & this may also not be the last time that they do such a thing. But I hope that people out there are more alert & aware while shopping on indiatimes.com

I have also sent a mail to all my friends making them aware of the scam that is being carried out by indiatimes.com

Thank you very much for giving me a platform to express myself & make it know to other people of this scam.

Indiatimes.com — Money not refunded

I placed an order for the book "The Last Mughal" at indiatimes.com on 10th October 2017 and paid the full...

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices