EveryPrice.com / Reviews about the stores fabricated

I would like to say that I am very unhappy with the quality of stores on this website. I tried to purchase a gps system with two different stores here and both gave me problems. The first store-TECHNOdigital.com- had me call to confirm the order that I had placed. Once I declined to purchase additional accessories at exorbitant prices, the salesman stated that the gps was going to take 6-8 weeks to arrive. How is this possible when everyprice.com stated that it was in stock and I was going to pay for 3 day shipping? I refused and had them cancel the order. The second store-CameraAddict.com- after refusing to buy additional accessories, stated that the gps that I bought was last year's Japanese version model that had maps in JAPANESE and NO warranty! The American up to date version would have cost $75 dollars more- everypice.com made no indication that this was the case. I cancelled the order. I can't believe that they would continue to allow these bait-and-switch tactics to continue to happen! I seriously wonder if the good reviews about these stores were fabricated!

Va

Comments

• To
      17th of Jul, 2008

It's the same story with all of the stores on everyprice.com. Techon digital, preferred photo, camera addict, etc. They all have the same procedures; try to upsale you then if you don't bite, they tell you the product is on a 3-5 week backorder. Can't someone shut these guys down?